- Lot: 2,731 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,095 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2005
- Price/sqft: $305
- MLS #: 22037812
- Trotwood Realty
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Washer Dryer Connections \ Electric Dryer Connections, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Defects \ No Known Defects, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Radiant Attic Barrier, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Flooring \ Wood, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, 1st Lien Assumable \ No, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Prop Type \ Single-Family, Range Type \ Gas Range, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Washer Dryer Connections \ Washer Connections, Disclosures \ No Disclosures, Exterior Construction \ Cement Board, SqFt Source \ Builder, Street Surface \ Concrete, Style Description \ Contemporary\Modern, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Year Built Source \ Builder, Acreage \ 0 Up To 1\4 Acre, Washer Dryer Connections \ Gas Dryer Connections, Maintenance Fee \ No, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 2nd Floor, Room Description \ Study\Library, Energy Features \ Attic Vents, Room Description \ Living\Dining Combo, Room Description \ Kitchen\Dining Combo, Utility Room Description \ Utility Room 2nd Floor, Roof Description \ Other, Energy Features \ Insulation - Blown Cellulose, Foundation Description \ Slab on Builders Pier, Energy Features \ High-Efficiency HVAC, Oven Type \ Single Oven, Energy Features \ Digital Program Thermostat, Energy Features \ HVAC>13 SEER, Energy Features \ Insulated\Low-E windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star\CFL\LED Lights, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, New Construction Description \ To Be Built\Under Construction, Lot Description \ Patio Lot, Flooring \ Concrete, Energy Features \ Tankless\On-Demand H2O Heater, Green\Energy Certifications \ Other Energy Report, Number Of Unit Stories \ 3, Geo Market Area \ Rice\Museum District, Section Number \ 1, New Construction \ Y, Legal Subdivision \ OTHER - 77004, Legal Description \ LT 3 BLK 1 Museum Park Austin Commons
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0250240400013
- Zillow Home ID: 27767325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Binz home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Houston as a whole. Among Binz homes, this home is 150% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 73.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Binz, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Houston, and 76.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Binz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Binz home values.
|4821 Austin St Houston, TX||$392K||4||2||2,750|
|4815 Austin St # B Houston, TX||$337K||3||3||2,130|
|4815 Austin St Houston, TX||$340K||3||3||2,130|
|4815B Austin St Houston, TX||$362K||3||3.5||2,041|
|4815 Austin St Houston, TX||$479K||3||4||2,600|
|4811B Austin St Houston, TX||$406K||3||3||2,250|
|4840 Austin St Houston, TX||$743K||3||3.5||3,972|
|4838 Austin St Houston, TX||$616K||3||3.5||3,458|
|4836 Austin St Houston, TX||$608K||3||4||3,494|
|4834 Austin St Houston, TX||$708K||3||3.5||3,770|
|4825 Austin St Houston, TX||$427K||5||3||3,160|
|4809 Austin St # A Houston, TX||$378K||3||3.5||1,961|
|4809 Austin St # B Houston, TX||$371K||3||3.5||2,041|
|4818 La Branch St Houston, TX||$402K||2||1||1,684|
|4824 La Branch St Houston, TX||$465K||12||14||10,518|
|4811 Austin St Houston, TX||$414K||3||3||2,250|
|4820 Austin St Houston, TX||$495K||3||3.5||2,676|
|4810 Austin St # A Houston, TX||$519K||3||4||2,676|
|4822 Austin St Houston, TX||$489K||3||3.5||2,585|
|4826 La Branch St Houston, TX||$508K||4||4||2,726|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!