- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4817 Golden Ridge Dr, Corona, CA 928804 beds, 3 baths, 1,943 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, View Type: Hills
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,943 sqft
- Parcel #: 101240013
- Zillow Home ID: 49423023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4817 Golden Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green River market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.8% less than in Corona, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Green River home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green River home values.
- 4825 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$443K42.752,191
- 4807 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$406K331,613
- 4866 Moon Crest Dr Corona, CA$445K42.752,191
- 4833 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$429K42.51,841
- 4801 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$465K42.752,191
- 4860 Moon Crest Dr Corona, CA$443K42.51,866
- 4872 Moon Crest Dr Corona, CA$403K331,502
- 4856 Moon Crest Dr Corona, CA$445K42.51,841
- 4808 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$463K42.752,191
- 4818 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$410K32.51,613
- 4878 Moon Crest Dr Corona, CA$435K42.751,943
- 4841 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$404K32.51,613
- 4802 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$447K42.751,943
- 4797 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$413K32.51,613
- 4828 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$533K432,300
- 4800 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$408K331,502
- 4848 Feather River Rd Corona, CA$449K42.751,943
- 4836 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$406K32.51,502
- 4882 Moon Crest Dr Corona, CA$401K32.51,502
- 4849 Golden Ridge Dr Corona, CA$436K432,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!