4817 Stanford Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 2 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $734,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Partial basement, 800 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3179100820
- Zillow Home ID: 48848658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4817 Stanford Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawthorne Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.6% less than in Seattle, and 87.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawthorne Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawthorne Hills home values.
- 4825 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$847K42.52,690
- 4815 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$811K42.53,240
- 4820 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA$636K41.752,090
- 4814 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA$606K322,120
- 5617 Ann Arbor Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.03M32.752,490
- 4820 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$879K333,210
- 4814 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$690K32.752,140
- 4811 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$766K41.752,570
- 4806 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA$633K41.752,070
- 4828 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA$898K32.253,090
- 4808 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$638K221,600
- 5701 Ann Arbor Ave NE Seattle, WA$919K442,680
- 5609 Ann Arbor Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.36M433,600
- 5600 Princeton Ave NE Seattle, WA$658K41.752,160
- 4805 Stanford Ave NE Seattle, WA$635K41.752,120
- 5711 Ann Arbor Ave NE Seattle, WA$675K421,830
- 4815 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA$773K323,000
- 4801 Purdue Ave NE Seattle, WA$736K42.52,870
- 5706 Princeton Ave NE Seattle, WA$931K41.752,980
- 5712 Princeton Ave NE Seattle, WA$737K31.752,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.