- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,623 all time views
- 44 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $147,300
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 812997
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 385 sqft
- Lot Description \ Gentle Slope, Construction \ Brick, Porch \ Rear Porch, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Misc Features \ Underground Util, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Oven, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, State\Province \ VA, Windows \ Tilt-In, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Storage, Interior Features \ Walk-in-Closet, Water Heater Type \ Tank, Residential Type \ Detached, Water Description \ Public Water, Appliances \ Disposer, Exterior Features \ Patio, Basement Y\N \ No, Exterior Doors \ French, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Water Class \ N\A, Views \ Mountain, Fireplace \ Other - See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Views \ Sunset, Basement \ Slab, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke, Water Heater Energy \ Natural Gas, Views \ City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 7400295
- Zillow Home ID: 55190510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-208K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24019 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24019 homes, this home is 19.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% less than in Roanoke, and 67.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24019 home values.
|4814 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$148K||3||--||1,182|
|4822 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$175K||4||2.5||2,074|
|4810 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$172K||4||--||2,074|
|4826 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$172K||4||3||2,081|
|4825 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$137K||3||--||1,125|
|4821 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$160K||3||3||1,837|
|4806 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$171K||3||1||2,021|
|4829 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$173K||4||2.5||2,079|
|4817 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$174K||4||2.1||2,096|
|4830 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$175K||4||2.5||2,106|
|4813 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$173K||4||2.5||1,931|
|4833 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$173K||4||--||2,071|
|4809 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$148K||3||--||1,188|
|4802 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$176K||4||3||2,074|
|4837 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$167K||3||3||2,017|
|4834 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$175K||4||2.1||2,062|
|4819 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$161K||4||3||1,985|
|4841 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$168K||4||--||1,870|
|4815 Golfview Dr NE Roanoke, VA||$136K||3||--||1,112|
|4805 Nelms Ln NE Roanoke, VA||$143K||3||--||1,837|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!