A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
* Gorgeous original details, hardwoods, high ceilings, picture moldings, glass knobs, formal dining and wood burning stove on main.
* Remodeled kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, beautiful tile, convection oven, convection microwave, breakfast nook, pantry and new wood cabinets.
* Remodeled bathrooms up and down.
* Huge master on main with hardwoods, large windows facing the back yard, window seat and high ceilings.
* Wonderful Family/Media Room with gas fireplace, built-in custom cabinets, wet-bar, mini fridge, surround sound, wool carpet, hallway of closets and a nice sized storage room in the basement. Landscaped backyard-Stone patio & walkway.
* New ductwork, Mostly new electric, New sewer line, New water line with great water pressure. New instant hot water heater.
* Great laundry room in basement with cabinets and washer & dryer.
* 4 beds/2baths- 3 Bedrooms on the main and one bedroom/one bathroom is in the finished basement (egress windows were added with the remodel.)
Approx 2000 sf- buyer to verify sf
* One car garage off the alley, otherwise street parking
Learn more about Alberta Arts and all the Neighborhoods of Portland in our huge online free Portland Neighborhood Guide! We give Free Portland Neighborhood Tours! If you want to buy a house in Portland but aren't sure what the best neighborhood is to live in, email, call or text me and we can set up a Tour of Portland Neighborhoods! I've been doing this for 9 years to help people get to know Portland better!! Call Helen at 503-998-4429 or Wendy at 503-810-6470
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1164 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 198 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Parcel #: R206458
- Zillow Home ID: 53902503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $416-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts Concordia home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Portland as a whole. Among Concordia homes, this home is valued 17.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Concordia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% less than in Portland, and 60.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Concordia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Concordia home values.
|4814 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$244K||1||1||620|
|4834 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$563K||3||2.5||2,344|
|4806 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$443K||3||1||2,728|
|4828 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$524K||--||2.5||2,216|
|4842 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$496K||3||1.5||2,718|
|4821 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$403K||3||1||2,040|
|4815 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$285K||2||1||898|
|4829 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$313K||3||1||1,118|
|4736 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$341K||2||1||1,231|
|4803 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$326K||4||1||1,172|
|4835 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$313K||2||1||1,008|
|4904 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$364K||2||1||1,216|
|4843 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$301K||2||1||884|
|4730 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$371K||3||1||1,418|
|4821 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$353K||3||1||1,436|
|4833 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$401K||3||2||1,750|
|4903 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$308K||2||2||872|
|2425 NE Wygant St # 2435 Portland, OR||$393K||4||2||2,152|
|4839 NE 25th Ave Portland, OR||$290K||2||1||900|
|4731 NE 26th Ave Portland, OR||$878K||4||3.5||3,600|
Nearby Schools in Portland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!