- Built in 1904
- 89 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,025 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $546/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $62,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 08966867
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Foyer
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Exposure: S (South)
- Basement: None
- Heat: Steam
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Type: Pantry-Butler
- Air Conditioning: None
- Age: 100+ Years
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Square Feet Source: Not Reported
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: Drapes
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Drapes
- Appliances: All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Drapes
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Type of House: Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 26
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 20112050391005
- Zillow Home ID: 3985192
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% lower than in Chicago, and 371.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenwood home values.
|Other Units in this Building (26)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4816 S Dorchester Ave|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.