4818 Swiss Ave, Dallas, TX 752042 beds, 2 baths, 3,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,504 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000124435000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26678954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4818 Swiss Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% lower than in Dallas, and 54.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 1008 Grigsby Ave Dallas, TX--------
- 4826 Swiss Ave # 0 Dallas, TX$150K42--
- 4826 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$505K44.53,398
- 4826 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$336K43.53,400
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 304 Dallas, TX$139K221,038
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 303 Dallas, TX$137K21.51,085
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 302 Dallas, TX$143K221,047
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 301 Dallas, TX$140K--1.51,118
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 203 Dallas, TX$135K--1.51,054
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 202 Dallas, TX$134K--1.51,045
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 201 Dallas, TX$137K21.51,093
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 103 Dallas, TX$139K--1.51,054
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 102 Dallas, TX$137K221,045
- 4845 Swiss Ave APT 101 Dallas, TX$127K221,038
- 4830 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$674K443,394
- 4819 Swiss Ave APT B Dallas, TX$195K--2.51,322
- 4819 Swiss Ave APT D Dallas, TX$178K--2.51,275
- 4819 Swiss Ave APT C Dallas, TX$176K--2.51,266
- 4819 Swiss Ave APT A Dallas, TX$190K--2.51,314
- 1006 Grigsby Ave Dallas, TX$610K543,264
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292