- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 97 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,821 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 21332263
- Finished basement, 866 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Refrigerator-Bar, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Two Story, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Finished Ceiling, Basement Description \ Finished Walls, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ WetBar, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ WetBar, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Lakefront, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,153 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490608113049000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1207974
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46228 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46228 homes, this home is 65.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
|4825 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$178K||4||1.5||2,283|
|3644 W 48th St Indianapolis, IN||$177K||4||1.5||2,326|
|4831 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$169K||4||2||2,301|
|3636 W 48th St Indianapolis, IN||$175K||4||1.5||2,521|
|Common Property Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4837 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$160K||3||1||1,758|
|4818 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$191K||3||2.5||3,000|
|4808 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$176K||4||2||2,208|
|3630 W 48th St Indianapolis, IN||$194K||4||2||2,999|
|4824 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$164K||4||1.5||2,019|
|4830 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$184K||4||2||2,813|
|4802 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$160K||3||2||1,757|
|3641 Katelyn Ln Indianapolis, IN||$195K||3||2.5||2,700|
|3647 Katelyn Ln Indianapolis, IN||$210K||4||4||3,906|
|4824 Katelyn Dr Indianapolis, IN||$177K||4||2||2,028|
|4832 Katelyn Dr Indianapolis, IN||$261K||4||3||4,463|
|3635 Katelyn Ln Indianapolis, IN||$189K||4||1.5||2,238|
|4836 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$175K||4||1.5||2,158|
|4847 Arabian Run Indianapolis, IN||$162K||3||1.5||1,916|
|3622 W 48th St Indianapolis, IN||$166K||4||1.5||2,019|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!