- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $394,155
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Chaparral High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Foam, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,223 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16752045
- Zillow Home ID: 7826338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-675K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 109.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% less than in Phoenix, and 46.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|4801 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$964K||--||3.75||4,771|
|4829 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$512K||--||2.75||2,134|
|4820 E Altadena Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$630K||5||3||2,900|
|4820 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$325K||3||2||1,910|
|4810 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$289K||--||2||1,730|
|4802 E Altadena Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$736K||--||--||3,280|
|4830 E Altadena Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$605K||--||4||2,748|
|4802 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$301K||4||2||1,800|
|4830 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$282K||--||2||1,612|
|4839 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$503K||--||--||2,134|
|4819 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$277K||--||2||1,652|
|4809 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$268K||--||2||1,542|
|4801 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$271K||--||2||1,598|
|4840 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$316K||--||2||1,922|
|4829 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$271K||--||2||1,542|
|4840 E Altadena Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$633K||4||3||1|
|4839 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$267K||--||2||1,542|
|4849 E Sunnyside Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$607K||--||4||2,748|
|4819 E Altadena Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$607K||4||3||2,945|
|4810 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$321K||4||2||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!