- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 2,737 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $237
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,181 sqft
- Parcel #: M:006-F B:0007 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56128769
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $234-337K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 14.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|484 Central St Saugus, MA||$424K||6||2||3,661|
|483 Central St Saugus, MA||--||6||3||3,676|
|486 Central St Saugus, MA||$389K||6||2.5||2,448|
|478-480 Central St Saugus, MA||$496K||4||3||2,458|
|485 Central St Saugus, MA||$342K||4||2||2,054|
|481R Central St Saugus, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,448|
|481-R Central St Saugus, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,349|
|476 Central St Saugus, MA||$285K||3||2||1,302|
|474 Central St Saugus, MA||$357K||5||2||2,282|
|479 Central St Saugus, MA||$379K||4||2||1,920|
|5 Castle St Saugus, MA||$307K||3||2||1,491|
|7 Castle St Saugus, MA||$290K||2||2||1,311|
|9 Castle St Saugus, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,386|
|488 Central St Saugus, MA||$355K||3||2||1,965|
|10 Castle St # 3 Saugus, MA||$267K||2||1||1,100|
|10 Castle St Saugus, MA||$545K||7||3||3,821|
|12 Castle St Saugus, MA||$335K||4||1.5||1,574|
|17 Castle St Saugus, MA||$358K||4||2||1,862|
|14 Castle St Saugus, MA||$322K||4||1||1,565|
|8 Stone St Saugus, MA||$342K||5||1||1,726|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
PK-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!