- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 973 all time views
- HOA Fee: $290
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $661,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $453
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 463 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Other, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 02821041
- Zillow Home ID: 19476596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $615-776K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|476 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$668K||2||2.5||1,459|
|470 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$748K||3||2.5||1,860|
|464 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$748K||3||2.5||1,860|
|494 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$633K||2||2.5||1,350|
|458 Folsom Ct Milpitas, CA||$722K||3||2.5||1,698|
|477 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$777K||3||2.5||1,860|
|500 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$635K||2||2.5||1,350|
|452 Folsom Ct Milpitas, CA||$707K||3||2.5||1,700|
|483 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$774K||4||2.5||1,867|
|455 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$670K||2||2.5||1,459|
|489 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$722K||3||2.5||1,698|
|506 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$717K||3||2.5||1,698|
|446 Folsom Ct Milpitas, CA||$754K||4||2.5||1,860|
|495 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$723K||3||2.5||1,698|
|512 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$736K||3||2.5||1,698|
|461 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$671K||2||2.5||1,459|
|501 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$682K||2||2.5||1,459|
|518 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$749K||3||2.5||1,860|
|457 Dundee Ave Milpitas, CA||$1.38M||4||3||3,268|
|507 Folsom Cir Milpitas, CA||$686K||2||3||1,459|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!