482 Paoli Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 187 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1989 for $93,007
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 6340940
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 212348800
- Zillow Home ID: 10272311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 482 Paoli Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxborough market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 484 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$277K311,632
- 480 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$276K311,632
- 478 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$265K311,632
- 7026 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$261K121,308
- 481 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$307K522,820
- 7028 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA--Studio22,118
- 473 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$220K311,380
- 6936 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$177K432,000
- 469-471 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$212K311,457
- 465 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$280K312,550
- 7041 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$474K----2,377
- 461 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$219K321,824
- 470 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$198K11956
- 455 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$234K211,480
- 6997 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 7033 Ridge Ave APT 7A Philadelphia, PA$151K21800
- 7036 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$486K532,772
- 6918 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$530K3--2,190
- 468 Paoli Ave Philadelphia, PA$195K211,305
- 6995 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$199K211,200
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!