482 Southhill Blvd, Daly City, CA 940143 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The house is approximately 1,960 square feet. House is located in the Southern Hills neighborhood of Daly City, 2-3 blocks from San Francisco city limits, in the hill just above the Geneva / Mission intersection.
Upstairs features two bedrooms; one bathroom with separate shower and tub; kitchen; living room; dining room; and stunning sunroom / greenhouse. Front door opens to fantastic views from the living room, dining room, and sunroom.
Downstairs features carpeted one bedroom; spacious, carpeted family room with retro bar and sink; one bathroom with a shower; a bonus tiled-floor room that could be another bedroom, or study; and a two-car garage with hookups for washer and dryer. The downstairs bedroom and bonus room share a panoramic view of San Francisco.There is a small downhill yard in the back.
In addition, the house is block from Panorama School playground; around the corner from a charming pocket playground on Polaris Street; and just up the hill from the fantastic Crocker Amazon park / soccer fields. The location also offers close access to walking trails in the San Bruno Mountains. Commuters will appreciate easy access to 101 and 280 freeways.
Pets negotiable for a pet deposit fee of $500 per pet. All utilities paid by tenant.
- Lot: 3,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 590 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 090021210
- Zillow Home ID: 15604160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 482 Southhill Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in Daly City, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 478 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$761K321,700
- 486 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$606K211,070
- 474 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$639K431,120
- 488 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$587K22960
- 209 Polaris Way Daly City, CA$577K21960
- 213 Polaris Way Daly City, CA$692K421,370
- 205 Polaris Way Daly City, CA$565K211,010
- 472 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$581K211,070
- 217 Polaris Way Daly City, CA$642K211,160
- 490 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$688K321,270
- 8 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$613K211,070
- 10 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$611K211,070
- 6 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$600K321,070
- 219 Polaris Way Daly City, CA$614K211,010
- 468 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$566K211,070
- 494 Southhill Blvd Daly City, CA$712K331,270
- 4 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$622K211,070
- 12 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$714K321,330
- 223 Polaris Way Daly City, CA$556K21960
- 2 Bellevue Ave Daly City, CA$600K211,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.