- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
482 Under Mountain Rd, Salisbury, CT 060685 beds, 5 baths, 6,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1736
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 6,202 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114499412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 482 Under Mountain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% greater than in Salisbury, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salisbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!