482 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 122034 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 5 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 201415602
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 01010006506200020200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 482 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.7% higher than in Albany, and 15.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pine Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 484 Washington Ave Albany, NY$81K421,656
- 480 Washington Ave Albany, NY$188K622,112
- 486 Washington Ave Albany, NY$111K21.51,064
- 5 Cortland Pl Albany, NY$99K421,476
- 7 Cortland Pl Albany, NY$82K421,316
- 478 Washington Ave Albany, NY$82KStudio32,866
- 488 Washington Ave Albany, NY$500K633,432
- 9 Cortland Pl Albany, NY$80K11560
- 111 Spring St Albany, NY--------
- 113 Spring St Albany, NY$176K521,776
- 490 Washington Ave Albany, NY--------
- 11 Cortland Pl Albany, NY$95K31.51,140
- 115 Spring St Albany, NY$159K221,624
- 492 Washington Ave Albany, NY$86K421,804
- 117 Spring St Albany, NY$131K421,428
- 496 Washington Ave Albany, NY$93K422,000
- 123 Spring St Albany, NY$151K------
- 468 Washington Ave Albany, NY$126K622,488
- 106 Spring St # 2 Albany, NY$108K31948
- 106 Spring St Albany, NY$112K521,896
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.