4821 5th St APT 3L, Long Island City, NY 111012 beds, 2 baths, 1,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,060,000
- Price/sqft: $934
- Condo Common Charges \ 900,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ Patio,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Queens,Block Number \ 31,Lot Number \ 1001,Total Charges \ 976
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Parcel #: 000311026
- Zillow Home ID: 79732844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4821 5th Street APT 3L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in New York, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Point home values.
- Apt 3I$647K11785
- Apt 4K$717K----964
- Apt 3F$1.04M----1,376
- Apt 5A$1.02M----2,117
- Apt 5C$1.04M----1,761
- Apt 4I$667K----893
- Apt 3H$640K11785
- Apt 2G$990K----1,360
- Apt 3K$736K----964
- Apt 2D$635K----793
- Apt 2B$992K----1,265
- Apt 2H$986K----1,193
- Apt 4D$987K----1,307
- Apt 4E$674K----901
- Apt 3E$671K----901
- Apt 3A$985K----1,331
- Apt 4L$937K----1,327
- Apt 2K$1.06M221,135
- Apt 2A$898K221,114
- Apt 4H$667K----893
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292