4822 W Firmont Dr, South Jordan, UT 840956 beds, 3 baths, 4,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Central Air, Community Pool, Clubhouse, Community Playground, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Den/Office, Laundry Room, Microwave Hood, Master Bedroom, Mountain Views, Sprinkling System, Pets Upon Approval
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2116987191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4822 W Firmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in South Jordan, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Jordan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84095 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292