4823 Princeton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191352 beds, 1 bath, 770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $60,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 770 sqft
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 651002100
- Zillow Home ID: 10571512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4823 Princeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tacony, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 67.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 4825 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$75K31816
- 4821 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$58K311,012
- 4819 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$90K321,350
- 4827 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$78K31816
- 7107 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$93K----840
- 4829 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$88K311,219
- 4829 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$85K311,219
- 4829 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$87K311,219
- 7109 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$92K----840
- 7111 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,040
- 7113 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,040
- Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$142K412,056
- 7100 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$158K412,250
- 7102 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,260
- 7104 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,260
- 7115 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$75K31980
- 7106 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,260
- 7106 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,120
- 7104 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$113K----1,120
- 7108 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$131K41.51,400
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.