4825 W Cavalry Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850874 beds, 3 baths, 3,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $338,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Accessibility Feat. \ Remote Devices, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 15, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ New River, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Intercom, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Boulder Creek High Anthem, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ New River, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,337 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20222902
- Zillow Home ID: 81954456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4825 W Cavalry Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% less than in Phoenix, and 96.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help New Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Village home values.
- 4821 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$459K554,408
- 4829 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$487K454,408
- 4826 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$389K433,337
- 4822 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$489K43.54,408
- 4817 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$545K----4,408
- 4830 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$413K543,288
- 43505 N 48th Dr Phoenix, AZ$420K333,337
- 43504 N 48th Dr Phoenix, AZ$677K54.54,408
- 4818 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$435K----3,337
- 4820 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$391K432,805
- 43513 N 48th Dr New River, AZ$393K54.54,003
- 43508 N 48th Dr Phoenix, AZ$522K43.54,408
- 4816 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$539K44.54,408
- 4813 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$465K554,408
- 4814 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$414K42.53,337
- 43509 N 48th Dr Phoenix, AZ$484K53.53,537
- 43512 N 48th Dr Phoenix, AZ$552K45.014,408
- 4812 W Cavalry Rd Phoenix, AZ$546K54.54,408
- 4823 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$500K433,337
- 4819 W Carpenter Dr Phoenix, AZ$576K----4,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!