4826 Elese St, Orlando, FL 328114 beds, 2 baths, 1,497 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,605 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $99,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,497 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 312229182203360
- Zillow Home ID: 46232911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4826 Elese Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32811 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 128.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.5% higher than in Orlando Metro, and 256.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orlando home values.
- 4832 Elese St Orlando, FL$72K421,104
- 4833 Cutler St Orlando, FL$73K321,482
- 4827 Elese St Orlando, FL$66K31.51,104
- 4844 Elese St Orlando, FL$53K31.51,320
- 4813 Elese St Orlando, FL$73K41.51,225
- 4831 Elese St Orlando, FL$54K31.51,320
- 1233 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL$38K31.5960
- 1229 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL$57K41.51,104
- 4841 Cutler St Orlando, FL$42K31.51,020
- 1247 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL$53K31.51,140
- 1215 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL$40K31.51,020
- 4845 Elese St Orlando, FL$54K41.51,176
- 4858 Elese St Orlando, FL$50K31.51,245
- 1303 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL$54K31.51,320
- 1201 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL--31.51,020
- 4855 Cutler St Orlando, FL$51K41.51,104
- 4859 Elese St Orlando, FL$79K421,826
- 4822 Lanette St Orlando, FL$39K31.5960
- 4838 Lanette St Orlando, FL$55K31.51,120
- 4814 Lanette St Orlando, FL$71K41.51,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!