4826 Keats Ave, Charlotte, NC 282123 beds, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 13302429
- Zillow Home ID: 6226857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4826 Keats Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Sharon Amity market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 96.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.6% greater than in Charlotte, and 396.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Sharon Amity home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Sharon Amity home values.
- 4832 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$119K311,032
- 4820 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$114K311,107
- 4838 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$187K311,876
- 4814 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$93K311,005
- 4809 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$117K21975
- 4815 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$97K311,071
- 4801 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$118K311,000
- 4844 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$203K31.51,904
- 4821 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$107K311,005
- 4821 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$153K31.51,308
- 4745 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$126K311,071
- 4827 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$199K31.52,796
- 4800 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$161K31.51,248
- 4815 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$173K31.51,308
- 4827 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$95K21975
- 4833 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$133K31.51,291
- 4700 Kipling Dr Charlotte, NC$124K321,535
- 4739 Holbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$94K311,005
- 4666 Kipling Dr Charlotte, NC$115K31.51,053
- 4839 Keats Ave Charlotte, NC$154K221,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.