4826 Silverwood Dr, Johnstown, CO 805344 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 661 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $10,646,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 694513
- Finished basement, 1483 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 734 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,107 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: R1637334
- Zillow Home ID: 96078786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4826 Silverwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80534 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Johnstown, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80534 home values.
- 4820 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO$306K222,764
- 4832 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO$318K223,710
- 4814 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--332,753
- 4774 Saddlewood Cir Johnstown, CO$361K42.53,386
- 4768 Saddlewood Cir Johnstown, CO$372K------
- 4838 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO$369K42.54,017
- 4831 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--------
- 4837 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--------
- 4825 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--------
- 4844 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--62.55,057
- 4843 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--------
- 4762 Saddlewood Cir Johnstown, CO$348K332,753
- 4807 Saddlewood Cir Johnstown, CO$307K32.52,700
- 4850 Silverwood Dr Johnstown, CO--------
- 4767 Saddlewood Cir Johnstown, CO$325K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.