4826 Tyler Ct, Stockton, CA 952125 beds, 3 baths, 2,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Parcel #: 12810025
- Zillow Home ID: 63100512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4826 Tyler Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Weber Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% lower than in Stockton, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Weber Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weber Ranch home values.
- 4838 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$217K421,655
- 4814 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$207K321,525
- 4906 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$203K321,350
- 4802 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$225K32.51,764
- 4831 Violet Ct Stockton, CA$211K321,655
- 4817 Violet Ct Stockton, CA$215K421,655
- 4845 Violet Ct Stockton, CA$221K422,038
- 2659 Horsetail Dr Stockton, CA$234K532,168
- 4920 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$249K532,168
- 4903 Violet Ct Stockton, CA$210K321,655
- 4813 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$230K432,168
- 4825 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$217K321,655
- 4801 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$226K532,168
- 2671 Horsetail Dr Stockton, CA$200K321,350
- 4837 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$162K432,168
- 4934 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$214K432,168
- 4905 Tyler Ct Stockton, CA$216K332,168
- 2612 Horsetail Dr Stockton, CA$218K421,655
- 2624 Horsetail Dr Stockton, CA$202K321,350
- 4909 Violet Ct Stockton, CA$277K432,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292