- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4827 Serena Dr, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $78,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1402580015
- Zillow Home ID: 45073382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4827 Serena Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terrace Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Tampa, and 230.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 4825 Serena Dr Tampa, FL$99K221,214
- 10222 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$94K321,697
- Serena Dr Tampa, FL$81K11992
- 4823 Serena Dr Tampa, FL$98K221,214
- 10220 N Woodmere Rd # RE Tampa, FL$94K321,473
- 10219 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$122K321,668
- 10221 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$140K321,578
- 10221 N Ninevah Rd Tampa, FL$48K21.5994
- 10402 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$83K321,268
- 10217 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$118K321,586
- 10219 N Ninevah Rd Tampa, FL$47K21.5994
- 4821 Serena Dr Tampa, FL$85K321,297
- 10214 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$87K321,322
- 10217 N Ninevah Rd Tampa, FL$52K31.51,092
- 4818 Serena Dr Tampa, FL$90K221,180
- 10401 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$82K321,320
- 10404 N Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$75K321,268
- 10215 N Ninevah Rd Tampa, FL$95K321,444
- 10218 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$108K321,600
- 10216 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$123K321,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.