4827 Wendler Blvd, Gahanna, OH 432304 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great neighbors-a good mix of retired, families w/children, and professionals. Great location-close to Morse Rd, Easton, Creekside at Gahanna, and freeway access but far enough away to not be disturbed by any of them. Lots of local parks close by. Gahanna was just voted into the Best 100 places to live!
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $141,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 520172728
- Zillow Home ID: 34073647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4827 Wendler Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in Gahanna, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gahanna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43230 home values.
- 4835 Wendler Blvd Gahanna, OH$129K31.51,274
- 4821 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$129K31.51,405
- 476 Sandburr Dr Columbus, OH$155K31.51,455
- 472 Sandburr Dr Columbus, OH$160K32.51,606
- 482 Sandburr Dr Columbus, OH$149K321,236
- 4847 Wendler Blvd Gahanna, OH$128K31.51,405
- 4813 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$131K31.51,362
- 4834 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$64K21.51,008
- 4836 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$73K21.51,008
- 4832 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$76K31.51,200
- 4830 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$76K31.51,200
- 4838 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$82K31.51,200
- 4828 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$76K31.51,200
- 464 Sandburr Dr Columbus, OH$146K321,242
- 488 Sandburr Dr Columbus, OH$175K331,966
- 4855 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$132K421,659
- 4816 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$73K31.51,200
- 4807 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$139K411,324
- 4814 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$72K31.51,160
- 4812 Wendler Blvd Columbus, OH$71K31.51,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!