483 Belden St, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Mar 1967 for $6,500
- Parking: Carport, 287 sqft
- 2 Private Balconies, 2 Story Front Unit, All Utiilities except Sewer Paid by Tenant, Close to DLI - Cannery Row - Rec Trail, Coin-op Laundry Available, Double Self-Cleaning Electric Ovens, Gas Heat, Small Pet Negotiable, Tile & Carpet, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 23
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 001094002000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 483 Belden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 471 Belden St Monterey, CA$788K32.52,338
- 621 Mcclellan Ave Monterey, CA$655K331,921
- 455 Belden St Monterey, CA$867K432,283
- 661 Mcclellan Ave APT 6A Monterey, CA$445K11.5750
- 470 Spencer St APT 2 Monterey, CA$388K11500
- 456 Spencer St Monterey, CA$880K642,576
- 433 Belden St Monterey, CA$632K421,620
- 519 Mcclellan Ave Monterey, CA$655K321,612
- 480 Belden St Monterey, CA$731K321,602
- 620 Mcclellan Ave Monterey, CA$1.03M643,620
- 442 Spencer St Monterey, CA$827K322,498
- 429 Belden St Monterey, CA$638K421,516
- 470 Belden St # 1/2 Monterey, CA$735K422,199
- 428 Spencer St Monterey, CA$791K322,176
- 456 Belden St Monterey, CA$576K211,090
- 500 Spencer St Monterey, CA$729K22.52,419
- 515 Mcclellan Ave APT 1 Monterey, CA$1.08M----3,584
- 415 Belden St Monterey, CA$629K421,602
- 414 Spencer St Monterey, CA$622K111,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!