483 Yates St, Albany, NY 122082 beds, 1 bath, 1,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,012 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1870
- 854 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $49,200
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 201214140
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,303 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 46
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010006407600010130010000
- Zillow Home ID: 29644632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 483 Yates Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Albany, and 62.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 493 Yates St Albany, NY$96K211,072
- 497 Yates St Albany, NY$124K622,068
- 488 Yates St Albany, NY$116K621,701
- 490 Yates St Albany, NY$107K622,065
- 499 Yates St Albany, NY$123K622,068
- 308 Ontario St Albany, NY$147K622,714
- 860 Madison Ave Albany, NY$135K622,562
- 310 Ontario St Albany, NY$144K622,714
- 496 Yates St Albany, NY$139K622,002
- 482 Yates St Albany, NY$153K521,984
- 313 Ontario St Albany, NY$97K211,560
- 312 Ontario St Albany, NY$143K621,840
- 498 Yates St Albany, NY$121K622,112
- 315 Ontario St Albany, NY$81K221,516
- 314 Ontario St Albany, NY$163K3--2,120
- 480 Yates St Albany, NY$121K422,160
- 503 Yates St Albany, NY$141K622,224
- 473 Morris St Albany, NY$96K211,300
- 500 Yates St Albany, NY$133K621,792
- 316 Ontario St Albany, NY$144K622,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!