4830 Chapelle Ct, Marietta, GA 300663 beds, 2 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 6 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $149,000
- Finished basement, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Parcel #: 16005900760
- Zillow Home ID: 14230939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4830 Chapelle Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.3% less than in Marietta, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30066 home values.
- 4826 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$124K431,192
- 4834 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$116K321,068
- 4807 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$127K321,120
- 4805 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$133K321,346
- 4809 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$135K321,332
- 4803 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$103K321,044
- 4811 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$146K431,718
- 4829 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$129K321,313
- 4835 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$132K131,504
- 4833 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$139K321,516
- 4831 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$142K321,670
- 4825 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$135K321,242
- 4837 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$130K321,522
- 4823 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$134K321,332
- 4827 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$136K321,376
- 4813 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$141K331,318
- 4839 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$131K321,604
- 4821 Chapelle Ct Marietta, GA$121K321,401
- 4808 Nevilly Way Marietta, GA$126K321,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.