4830 Muir Ave, San Diego, CA 921071 bed, 2 baths, 504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
It's an upscale hippie community with a strong sense of volunteerism. The proximity to the beach makes it privy to the good parts of a local community. The neighborhood is very tightly knit, and many folks know one another.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Wall
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Sprinkler System
- Great location! 5 min walk to park, 10 min walk to beach, and 15 min drive to downtown San Diego.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Zillow Home ID: 2126798329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4830 Muir Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ocean Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% lower than in San Diego, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ocean Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ocean Beach home values.
- 4830-4832 Muir Ave #12 San Diego, CA$461K--2504
- 4836-4840 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$813K22900
- 4828 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$467K11504
- 4841 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$622K21700
- 4850 Muir Ave APT 11 San Diego, CA$305K------
- 4831 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$1.01M432,400
- 4839 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$859K421,644
- 4810-4812 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$736K------
- 4825 Voltaire St San Diego, CA$795K43--
- 4811-4813 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$850K321,617
- 4845 Muir Ave UNIT 2 San Diego, CA$533K32.51,211
- 4845 Muir Ave UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$533K32.51,218
- 4845 Muir Ave UNIT 1 San Diego, CA$558K331,227
- 4845 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$662K33--
- 4851-4855 Voltaire St San Diego, CA$713K11700
- 4860-4862 Muir Ave #62 San Diego, CA$787K421,496
- 2152 Sunset Cliffs Blvd # 2158 San Diego, CA$954K542,031
- 4851 Muir Ave San Diego, CA$566K11680
- 4857 Voltaire St San Diego, CA$1.34M----3,145
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292