4830 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 972132 beds, 1 bath, 2,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $260,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 180 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R165760
- Zillow Home ID: 53867139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4830 Ne Glisan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Tabor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% less than in Portland, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tabor home values.
- 4822 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$387K531,739
- 4840 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$367K411,716
- 4831 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$464K523,099
- 4821 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$306K311,325
- 4845 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$388K312,080
- 4812 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$445K422,188
- 4815 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$308K211,200
- 4806 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$559K823,519
- 4900 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$792K--0.52,248
- 4805 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$300K211,500
- 4836 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$289K311,100
- 4828 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$319K211,100
- 4909 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$295K321,135
- 4820 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$298K211,140
- 4844 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$312K311,092
- 4750 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$402K322,252
- 4812 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$310K21.51,152
- 4751 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$273K211,069
- 4804 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$292K211,100
- 4906-4910 NE Flanders St Portland, OR$326K21786
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!