- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $387
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ See Remarks, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, FHA/VA approved \ N, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 34, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Disabled Access
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 27
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2490600110
- Zillow Home ID: 63925401
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $146-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fairmount Park home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Fairmount Park homes, this home is valued 55.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmount Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Seattle, and 0.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmount Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 4831 Fauntleroy Way SW|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!