4831 Oaknoll Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462214 beds, 3 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 21298396
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces, 624 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 491236110028000200
- Zillow Home ID: 1123071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4831 Oaknoll Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 73.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 53.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46221 home values.
- 4825 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K31.51,140
- 4841 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K4--1,820
- 4802 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K311,295
- 4736 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K311,466
- 4821 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K311,232
- 4806 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K311,625
- 4730 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K4--1,382
- 4845 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,410
- 4828 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$79K311,025
- 4834 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K3--1,343
- 4724 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$81K31.51,382
- 4824 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K3--960
- 4819 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,816
- 4838 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$77K2--1,008
- 4810 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K311,656
- 4718 Guthrie Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K321,566
- 4820 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,584
- 4830 El Camino Ct Indianapolis, IN$186K42.53,433
- 4901 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K322,296
- 4848 Oaknoll Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.