4831 Woodhall St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $9,800
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- WD Hookup
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 21076075
- Zillow Home ID: 88369179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4831 Woodhall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Detroit, and 577% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,170 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 4841 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$44K311,280
- 4817 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$48K411,058
- 4801 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$52K321,650
- 4830 Guilford St Detroit, MI$46K311,365
- 4853 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$38K----598
- 4867 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$39K--1621
- 4830 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$47K31.51,248
- 4614 Guilford St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 4816 Guilford St Detroit, MI$45K411,284
- 4852 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$44K31864
- 4852 Guilford St Detroit, MI$40K------
- 4840 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$47K--21,552
- 4840 Guilford St Detroit, MI$49K--1774
- 4866 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$43K21951
- 4879 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$44K321,274
- 4814 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$43K--11,066
- 4800 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$49K--1977
- 4864 Guilford St Detroit, MI$38K--1488
- 4876 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$40K--1702
- 4615 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$42K--1870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.