- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4833 54th St, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Freeway close. Close to SDSU. Close to Bus and Trolley.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4668900200
- Zillow Home ID: 16996337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4833 54th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% higher than in San Diego, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College West home values.
- 4841 54th St San Diego, CA$539K32.51,664
- 4825 54th St San Diego, CA$533K32.51,664
- 4849 54th St San Diego, CA$505K421,545
- 4817 54th St San Diego, CA$554K53.51,846
- 5412 New Mills Rd San Diego, CA$601K431,969
- 5412 New Mills Rd # 0 San Diego, CA--521,606
- 5402 Redland Pl San Diego, CA$813K643,463
- 4857 54th St San Diego, CA$530K421,671
- 5420 New Mills Rd San Diego, CA$463K321,353
- 4828 54th St San Diego, CA$511K32.51,664
- 4838 54th St San Diego, CA$483K431,664
- 5429 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$456K321,254
- 5423 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$492K421,545
- 4818 54th St San Diego, CA$499K32.51,664
- 4848 54th St San Diego, CA$484K331,664
- 5439 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$761K652,798
- 4811 54th St San Diego, CA$536K32.51,664
- 5428 New Mills Rd San Diego, CA$527K42.51,606
- 4865 54th St San Diego, CA$531K521,545
- 4812 54th St San Diego, CA$500K32.51,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!