4833 Shea Stadium Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891393 beds, 2 baths, 1,731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 253 sqft
- dual vanity, washer/dryer hookups
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,731 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 17718211026
- Zillow Home ID: 62649774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4833 Shea Stadium Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 4841 Shea Stadium Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,671
- 4825 Shea Stadium Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,732
- 8355 Pearl Beach Ct Las Vegas, NV$174K22.51,552
- Shea Stadium Ave Las Vegas, NV$147K32.51,696
- 8361 Pearl Beach Ct Las Vegas, NV$167K31.51,345
- 8333 Black Opal St Las Vegas, NV$180K331,546
- 4817 Shea Stadium Ave Las Vegas, NV$147K331,696
- 4849 Shea Stadium Ave Las Vegas, NV$182K331,671
- 8356 Oppenheimer St Las Vegas, NV$183K32.51,671
- 8354 Pearl Beach Ct Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,552
- 8367 Pearl Beach Ct Las Vegas, NV$179K431,552
- 8364 Oppenheimer St Las Vegas, NV$168K32.51,546
- 8332 Oppenheimer St Las Vegas, NV$175K32.51,546
- 8334 Black Opal St Las Vegas, NV$197K32.51,850
- 8323 Black Opal St Las Vegas, NV$193K32.51,891
- 4809 Shea Stadium Ave Las Vegas, NV$178K331,604
- 8360 Pearl Beach Ct Las Vegas, NV$162K22.51,345
- 8373 Pearl Beach Ct Las Vegas, NV$174K42.51,552
- Black Opal St Las Vegas, NV$197K32.51,850
- 8372 Oppenheimer St Las Vegas, NV$181K32.51,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.