4834 Eureka Diamond Ct, Las Vegas, NV 891394 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 1078 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 17718113003
- Zillow Home ID: 62667743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4834 Eureka Diamond Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% higher than in Las Vegas, and 185.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 4842 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$218K42.52,307
- 4826 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$208K332,000
- 4818 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$219K42.52,307
- 4850 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$211K332,291
- 4858 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$199K32.51,849
- 4833 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$217K432,307
- 4841 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$222K42.52,307
- 4825 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$197K32.51,856
- 4849 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$209K321,856
- 4866 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$208K42.52,300
- 4817 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$202K32.51,849
- 4857 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$215K432,291
- 4874 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$201K32.52,000
- 4865 Eureka Diamond Ct Las Vegas, NV$209K42.52,307
- 8099 Earlsboro St Las Vegas, NV$208K531,818
- 4831 Thackerville Ave Las Vegas, NV$187K42.51,662
- 8108 Blue Hope Diamond Ln Las Vegas, NV$201K32.52,291
- 4823 Thackerville Ave Las Vegas, NV$197K531,818
- 8114 Blue Hope Diamond Ln Las Vegas, NV$214K42.52,307
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.