- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4835 Algonquin Rd, Des Moines, IA 503113 beds, 2 baths, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 3 spaces, 620 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 09006484000000
- Zillow Home ID: 796899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4835 Algonquin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waveland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% higher than in Des Moines, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waveland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waveland Park home values.
- 4841 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$277K42.53,313
- 4829 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$256K31.51,883
- 4818 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$200K331,768
- 4812 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$184K421,584
- 4822 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$271K31.51,807
- 4808 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$176K421,671
- 4834 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$190K321,648
- 4840 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$239K42.52,414
- 4823 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$281K42.53,017
- 4802 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$310K32.52,107
- 4812 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$281K31.51,909
- 4716 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$257K31.52,130
- 4815 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA$154K211,306
- 4815 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$264K31.52,074
- 4815 Algonquin Rd Des Moines, IA$177K321,656
- 4821 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA$171K311,784
- 4811 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$164K221,087
- 4831 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$249K422,095
- 4807 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA$177K31.51,921
- 4710 Lakeview Dr Des Moines, IA$231K422,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.