- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,168 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1996 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 477075
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 638 sqft
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Water \ City Water, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Basement \ None, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Flooring \ Linoleum, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), General \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Sewer \ Septic, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Road Type \ County Street, Exterior \ Double Pane \ Storm Windows, Lot Size \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Heating - Fuel Type \ Electric, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Exterior Description \ Wood Frame, General \ Energy-saving Features, Fencing \ Partially Fenced, Interior \ Blinds, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Fencing \ Metal Fence, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Bath Tub Only
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,537 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 214
- Lot width: 203
- Parcel #: 101N29354000C000090
- Zillow Home ID: 47876745
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32571 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Milton as a whole. Among 32571 homes, this home is 14% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% less than in Milton, and 92.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
|4823 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$96K||3||2||1,539|
|4853 E Spencer Field Rd Milton, FL||$158K||3||2||1,846|
|4830 Longleaf Dr Pace, FL||$136K||4||2||1,920|
|4815 E Spencer Field Rd Milton, FL||$79K||2||1||1,313|
|4840 Longleaf Dr Pace, FL||$139K||3||2||1,826|
|4820 Longleaf Dr Pace, FL||$166K||3||2||2,065|
|4840 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$152K||3||2||1,926|
|4852 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$193K||4||3||2,484|
|4865 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$149K||4||2||1,991|
|4870 Royal Pines Dr Pace, FL||$143K||3||2||1,950|
|4862 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$139K||2||2||1,635|
|4563 White Rd Pace, FL||$214K||4||2.5||2,300|
|4810 Longleaf Dr Pace, FL||$140K||3||2||1,882|
|4795 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$92K||4||2||1,323|
|4807 Longleaf Dr Pace, FL||$116K||3||2||1,512|
|4841 Longleaf Dr Pace, FL||$203K||4||2.5||3,030|
|4872 E Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL||$173K||4||2||1,939|
|4860 Royal Pines Dr Pace, FL||$124K||3||2||1,710|
|3115 Longleaf [Not Specified], FL||$211K||4||3||2,312|
|4879 Royal Pines Dr Milton, FL||$145K||4||2.5||1,987|
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!