- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4835 Monticello Blvd, Cleveland, OH 441432 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,389 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 66229033
- Zillow Home ID: 33643046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4835 Monticello Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% less than in Richmond Heights, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44143 home values.
- 4839 Monticello Blvd Richmond Heights, OH$124K431,872
- 4833 Monticello Blvd Richmond Hts, OH$113K321,544
- 4830 Donald Ave Richmond Heights, OH$115K31.51,843
- Monticello Blvd Cleveland, OH$110K41.51,824
- Monticello Blvd Cleveland, OH$104K211,362
- Monticello Blvd Richmond Heights, OH$78K31.51,705
- 4834 Donald Ave Cleveland, OH$132K41.51,866
- 4826 Donald Ave Cleveland, OH$125K32.51,872
- 4832 Monticello Blvd Richmond Heights, OH$137K322,330
- 4829 Monticello Blvd Richmond Hts, OH$119K31.51,813
- 4822 Donald Ave Cleveland, OH$164K42.52,049
- 4818 Donald Ave Cleveland, OH$126K422,278
- 4838 Donald Ave Richmond Heights, OH$116K211,487
- 4841 Monticello Blvd Cleveland, OH$113K31.51,200
- 4827 Monticello Blvd Cleveland, OH$109K31.51,375
- Donald Ave Richmond Heights, OH--------
- 4842 Donald Ave Cleveland, OH$115K31.51,789
- 4845 Monticello Blvd Cleveland, OH$112K321,458
- 4836 Monticello Blvd Cleveland, OH$206K42.53,209
- 4810 Donald Ave Cleveland, OH$161K62.52,762
Nearby Schools in Richmond Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.