4835 Van Ness St NW, Washington, DC 200163 beds, 3 baths, 2,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 2 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- MLS #: DC8460685
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Walk to shops, restaurants and parks, large corner lot, fully fenced, new energy efficient windows
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,701 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1501 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 438000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4835 Van Ness St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% lower than in Washington, and 90.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 4205 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.24M42.52,893
- 4821 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.19M52.52,761
- 4211 49th St NW Washington, DC$979K32.51,732
- Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.57M44.52,531
- 4848 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.32M442,391
- 4202 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.15M34.52,776
- 4215 49th St NW # 0 Washington, DC$1.26M------
- 4215 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.12M33.51,927
- 4200 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.21M432,340
- 4204 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.27M432,776
- 4113 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.15M42.52,180
- 4206 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.26M32.52,776
- 4846 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.27M452,952
- 4219 49th St NW Washington, DC$920K32.51,595
- 4200 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.25M532,632
- 4109 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.25M32.52,228
- 4208 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.27M53.52,776
- 4844 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.26M432,463
- 4208 49th St NW Washington, DC$891K21.51,754
- 4210 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.17M33.52,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.