- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4836 Scenic View Dr, Irondale, AL 352103 beds, 3 baths, 1,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Finished basement, 885 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 23264012011000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 960692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4836 Scenic View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in Birmingham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35210 home values.
- 4832 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$96K311,014
- 4900 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$88K422,905
- 4837 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$111K421,734
- 4833 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$93K31897
- 504 Elder St Irondale, AL$116K31.51,365
- 4828 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$95K31897
- 4916 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$81K311,014
- 4901 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$90K21904
- 4904 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$100K311,422
- 512 Elder St Irondale, AL$175K323,068
- 518 Elder St Irondale, AL$144K--33,014
- 501 Elder St Irondale, AL$88K321,456
- 4908 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$98K311,110
- 4905 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$87K411,574
- 4824 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$106K311,066
- 505 Elder St Irondale, AL$113K321,227
- 515 Elder St Irondale, AL$92K--21,570
- 4909 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$93K31987
- 526 Elder St Irondale, AL$129K--32,916
- 4912 Scenic View Dr Irondale, AL$80K31987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.