4838 Liverpool St, Denver, CO 802494 beds, 3 baths, 3,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,606 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Parcel #: 0023220020000
- Zillow Home ID: 58683462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4838 Liverpool Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gateway - Green Valley Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.8% greater than in Denver, and 163.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values.
- 4828 Liverpool St Denver, CO$216K42.51,924
- 4848 Liverpool St Denver, CO$250K42.53,192
- 4818 Liverpool St Denver, CO$241K42.52,548
- 4808 Liverpool St Denver, CO$265K433,192
- 4829 Liverpool St Denver, CO$221K332,138
- 4831 Liverpool St Denver, CO$246K42.53,192
- 4819 Liverpool St Denver, CO$249K423,192
- 4839 Liverpool St Denver, CO$234K422,548
- 20964 E 49th Ave Denver, CO$292K432,835
- 4849 Liverpool St Denver, CO$238K432,564
- 4809 Liverpool St Denver, CO$241K42.52,564
- 20934 E 49th Ave Denver, CO$248K321,776
- 21004 E 49th Ave Denver, CO$284K42.52,379
- 20904 E 49th Ave Denver, CO$281K432,835
- 20881 E 48th Pl Denver, CO$246K32.51,934
- Lisbon St Denver, CO$245K42.53,192
- 20894 E 49th Ave Denver, CO$279K32.52,936
- 4824 Lisbon St Denver, CO$244K42.53,176
- 4826 Lisbon St Denver, CO$237K432,718
- 21024 E 49th Ave Denver, CO$293K42.52,818
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.