4839 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,626 sqft
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1388 0827
- Zillow Home ID: 435552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4839 Reservoir Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Palisades, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47% less than in Washington, and 56.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Palisades home values.
- 4837 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$832K331,368
- 4841 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$840K331,368
- 4835 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$867K42.52,050
- 4843 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$860K32.51,368
- 4833 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$906K332,000
- 4831 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$875K431,368
- 4827 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$811K431,368
- 4845 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$802K331,390
- 5000 V St NW Washington, DC$856K33.51,610
- 4825 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$815K33.51,368
- 5018 V St NW Washington, DC$915K441,860
- 4840 Macarthur Blvd NW Washington, DC$311K11500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!