- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
484 9th Ave, Troy, NY 121824 beds, 3 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $106,000
- Parking: 4 spaces, 294 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 170008007200040020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32233144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 484 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12182 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Troy, and 77.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12182 home values.
- 482 9th Ave Troy, NY$121K421,714
- 480 9th Ave Troy, NY$106K411,386
- 486 9th Ave Troy, NY$109K621,704
- 476 9th Ave Troy, NY$126K321,759
- 474 9th Ave Troy, NY$118K411,600
- 472 9th Ave Troy, NY$145K211,418
- 485 9th Ave Troy, NY$165K41.52,228
- 9th Ave Troy, NY--------
- 495 9th Ave Troy, NY$109K411,484
- 479 9th Ave Troy, NY$99K41.51,140
- 468 9th Ave Troy, NY--Studio--2,648
- 477 9th Ave Troy, NY$102K31.51,440
- 475 9th Ave Troy, NY$83K31840
- 497 9th Ave Troy, NY$105K311,158
- 471 9th Ave Troy, NY$85K311,492
- 466 9th Ave Troy, NY$159K321,500
- 464 9th Ave Troy, NY$162K331,540
- 462 9th Ave Troy, NY$116K221,728
- 467 9th Ave # 2 Troy, NY$148K632,416
- 458 9th Ave Troy, NY$119K421,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.