484 Cape Breton Ln, Tracy, CA 953775 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,341 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
. Built: Year 2000
. 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath.
. Amazing professional backyard design!
. Tons of Fruit trees!
. Wood floor downstairs, brand new carpet all rooms.
. High ceiling, 2 fireplaces.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,341 sqft
- Parcel #: 24022043
- Zillow Home ID: 53366639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 484 Cape Breton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% less than in Tracy, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95377 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95377 home values.
- 494 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$333K321,789
- 464 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$393K432,536
- 504 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$409K42.52,241
- 444 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$374K32.52,432
- 463 Banff Ct Tracy, CA$455K42.52,241
- 483 Banff Ct Tracy, CA$398K532,400
- 524 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$374K32.52,056
- 493 Banff Ct Tracy, CA$387K42.52,268
- 2133 Golden Gate Dr Tracy, CA$407K432,397
- 503 Banff Ct Tracy, CA$388K42.52,241
- 443 Banff Ct Tracy, CA$401K432,268
- 2143 Golden Gate Dr Tracy, CA$462K332,243
- 2123 Golden Gate Dr Tracy, CA$398K42.52,397
- 495 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$382K53.52,536
- 544 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$407K42.52,397
- 485 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$355K321,952
- 523 Banff Ct Tracy, CA$386K42.52,397
- 505 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$377K32.52,267
- 2113 Golden Gate Dr Tracy, CA$398K432,397
- 465 Cape Breton Ln Tracy, CA$415K32.52,241
Nearby Schools in Tracy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292