484 Mariner Dr, Jupiter, FL 334775 beds, 7 baths, 11,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 581 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2008 for $5,760,000
- Price/sqft: $586
- MLS #: RX-3348141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 934 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 11,087 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30434117030006090
- Zillow Home ID: 46818971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 484 Mariner Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33477, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Jupiter, and 25.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33477 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jupiter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33477 home values.
- 486 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$4.78M--77,116
- 482 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$6.63M6712,405
- 488 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$6.16M46.59,500
- 480 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$4.89M5710,020
- 479 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$2.56M468,002
- 478 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$4.19M56.57,134
- 490 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$6.4M67.210,847
- 191 Commodore Dr Jupiter, FL$1.73M43.54,080
- 189 Commodore Dr Jupiter, FL$1.93M443,786
- 475 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$1.32M44.54,600
- 193 Commodore Dr Jupiter, FL$1.99M43.54,083
- 476 Mariner Dr Jupiter, FL$3.55M56.56,465
- 187 Commodore Dr Jupiter, FL$2.47M--54,935
- 195 Commodore Dr Jupiter, FL$5.98M56.510,111
- 1991 Lenmore Rd West Palm Beach, FL$898K32.53,205
- 1991 Lenmore Rd West Palm Beach, FL$675K321,715
- 1991 Lenmore Rd West Palm Beach, FL$752K32.52,328
- 1991 Lenmore Rd West Palm Beach, FL$532K32.51,715
- 1991 Lenmore Rd West Palm Beach, FL$599K322,014
- 197 Commodore Dr Jupiter, FL$2.25M--4.54,902
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.