4840 Baylor Dr, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $517,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4662811100
- Zillow Home ID: 16995023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4840 Baylor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% higher than in San Diego, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College West home values.
- 4860 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$390K211,044
- 4830 Baylor Dr San Diego, CA$502K32.51,868
- 4850 Baylor Dr San Diego, CA$489K321,331
- 4868 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$492K321,804
- 5244 Alcorn Pl San Diego, CA$480K211,364
- 4829 Baylor Dr San Diego, CA$468K31.51,191
- 4844 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$458K211,130
- 5236 Alcorn Pl San Diego, CA$501K321,629
- 4876 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$455K211,044
- 5249 Augustana Pl San Diego, CA$411K221,419
- 5245 Augustana Pl San Diego, CA$373K21950
- 4838 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$491K321,310
- 4823 Baylor Dr San Diego, CA$494K321,392
- 5255 Augustana Pl San Diego, CA$415K211,285
- 4871 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$480K321,218
- 4861 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$490K321,376
- 5245 Alcorn Pl San Diego, CA$501K321,564
- 4855 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$493K321,299
- 4879 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$484K321,456
- 4830 Austin Dr San Diego, CA$501K321,712
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.