4840 N New Hope Rd, Raleigh, NC 276044,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $257,200
- Price/sqft: $60
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 172615630989000
- Zillow Home ID: 6462061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4840 N New Hope Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,289 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 4836 N New Hope Rd Raleigh, NC$212K----3,205
- 4801 Wallingford Dr Raleigh, NC$274K----4,274
- 4801 Wallingford Dr APT C Raleigh, NC$99K221,080
- 4806 Wallingford Dr Raleigh, NC$269K----4,464
- 4809 Wallingford Dr Raleigh, NC$187K----2,334
- 4812 Wallingford Dr APT C Raleigh, NC$145K21.51,000
- 4812 Wallingford Dr Raleigh, NC$523K----7,936
- 4908 N New Hope Rd Raleigh, NC$115K32.51,200
- 4910 N New Hope Rd Raleigh, NC$152K32.51,200
- 4914 N New Hope Rd Raleigh, NC$196K32.51,188
- 4901 Coral Ridge Ct # C Raleigh, NC$152K221,200
- 4901 Coral Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$233KStudio--3,619
- 4905 Coral Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$165K----2,108
- 4909 Coral Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$157K----2,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!