- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4841 Karen Dr, Lawrence, IN 462263 beds, 2 baths, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 490711105061000407
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1139994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4841 Karen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.3% greater than in Lawrence, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 4845 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$66K----936
- 4835 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$71K----936
- 4849 Karen Dr Indianapolis, IN$61K----936
- 4831 Karen Dr Indianapolis, IN$65K----936
- 4844 Leone Dr Lawrence, IN$62K311,416
- 4850 Leone Dr Lawrence, IN$72K----1,224
- 4840 Leone Dr Lawrence, IN$61K321,160
- 4855 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$66K----1,368
- 4825 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$59K31.5936
- 4854 Leone Dr Indianapolis, IN$58K----936
- 4834 Leone Dr Lawrence, IN$56K31936
- 4840 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$65K321,248
- 4834 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$54K31936
- 4860 Leone Dr Lawrence, IN$63K----936
- 4844 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$62K----936
- 4830 Leone Dr Lawrence, IN$65K----1,320
- 4830 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$61K----1,178
- 4859 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$67K----1,332
- 4817 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$65K----1,096
- 4848 Karen Dr Lawrence, IN$61K31.5936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.