A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Horizon, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Seller May Carry, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21533384
- Zillow Home ID: 8021093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 21.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 46.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|4848 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$264K||--||2.5||1,609|
|4840 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$269K||--||2.5||1,684|
|4852 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$257K||3||2||1,609|
|4836 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$226K||--||2.5||1,365|
|4841 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$313K||4||2||1,753|
|4849 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$280K||3||2||1,561|
|4832 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$212K||2||2||1,216|
|4833 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$340K||--||2||2,049|
|4856 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$243K||--||2||1,216|
|4828 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$230K||2||2||1,385|
|4901 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$279K||--||2||1,486|
|4825 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$314K||--||2||1,917|
|4824 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$214K||--||2||1,216|
|4848 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$359K||--||2||1,917|
|4905 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$288K||--||2||1,486|
|4826 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$337K||--||2||1,917|
|4820 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$274K||--||2.5||1,720|
|4817 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$334K||--||2||2,049|
|4902 E Waltann Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$384K||3||2||2,257|
|4816 E Betty Elyse Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$268K||3||2||1,609|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!